MelMedtronics announces the great update of its iAudiometer!
It was added some many improvements and new functions that make this update a really important update. And, as always, this update is free! So, go the AppStore and update your iAudiometer!
Here’s a quick recap about changes:
– Now, You can know which word is playing: add the list of words of your speech material right from the iAudiometer and see them during the test is in playing. Just go on the SRT/SD or PI-PB section and presso on Speech Settings and then on “Add or Edit Words” and follow the easy instructions showed.
– Many Improvements;
– Now you can present signals on: Left, Right and Both;
KEEP YOUR DATA MORE SAFE:
– Added Password to protect Patient Database (added support to Touch ID, for compatible devices);
– Added Password to Exporting Files (*.iatt and *.iapt);
New Languages supported:
– French (Thanks to Gerardo Murillo)
– Spanish (Thanks to Abraham Gonzalez)
– Greek (Thanks to Theodore Dalios)
Coming soon: Polish and Persian localization… and much more